The world we live in is always changing and it seems as if no subject is off-limits. As a matter of fact, sometimes it seems as if the more shocking the subject is, the more it is being discussed. This can clearly be seen when people are talking about natural things that occur with the human body and everything seems to be perfectly normal in the eyes of society.
You might even be surprised to learn that it is true when it comes to flatulence, which is what we are discussing today. It doesn’t matter what you call it, it comes up in conversation frequently and at times, it may even be the subject of a serious discussion. Other people tend to make fun of it, calling it breaking wind, passing gas or, as most people lovingly call it, farting.
Let’s be realistic here, it doesn’t matter who we are; we fart. I’ll be the first one to admit that it can be embarrassing and many people try to hide the fact that they do it. When you come to a realization of what is behind farting, you will recognize that it is actually something that is quite beneficial. Never will you hide your face after farting again.
Passing gas is a perfectly natural part of our daily function. It results from gas produced by digesting food. Aside from that, there are a number of benefits, including the following:
1. Say Goodbye to Bloating – Many of us may feel bloated after a large meal but when we break wind, it helps to calm the bloating.
2. A Healthier Colon – If you are in a situation where you absolutely have to hold your flatulence, by all means hold it. Otherwise, holding your farts in on a regular basis can cause colon problems.
3. Early Detection – When there is a noticeable change in the frequency, smell or pain associated with flatulence, you may be dealing with a medical issue.
4. Farts Smell – One of the smells in flatulence is because of hydrogen sulfide. Smelling hydrogen sulfide may actually keep you from getting sick.
5. It Provides Balance – When you are aware of your flatulence, it can help you to recognize issues or when dietary modifications are necessary.
6. Bacteria – When you fart regularly, it means that your gut bacteria is doing quite well and you have a healthy digestive system.
7. Feels Good – When you have to pass gas but it is necessary to hold it, it feels great when you finally can let it go.
Be sure to share this with your friends on Facebook