Mother Posts Urgent Warning After Daughter Suffers Chemical Burns From Hatchimals

When we have children, it seems as if we are willing to go to almost any length to make them happy. In some cases, it may be a matter of living vicariously through the children and that could be the reason why we try to get them the latest and greatest toys. Hatchimals were the toy of the year back in 2016 but they also had a flaw and many people were complaining about the fact that they didn’t hatch properly. Even though that is the case, people stood in long lines in order to buy these crazy robotic toys and sometimes, paid 10 times more than what they were worth.

We are now living in a new year but Hatchimals are still quite popular but it is not the mechanical toy, it is a bath bomb that has the Hatchimals brand name on it. If you have seen these in the stores, you may have reason to leave them on the shelf. One mother is talking about some serious chemical burns that happened to her daughter when she used one of these Hatchimals bath bombs before going to bed. When you see the photos, you will have to agree that no child should have to suffer like this.

In case you don’t know, Hatchimals are little creatures that live inside of eggs and each egg either contains one or two of the creatures. When children care for the egg, they would hear sounds from the inside and eventually, the egg will hatch.

It sounds good, but a mother by the name of Jennifer Renée is sounding on a warning to other parents because Willow, her daughter, was burned badly by a Hatchimals bath bomb.

She writes: “PSA! Do NOT buy this for your children!” she wrote. “Followed directions on package and placed in her bathtub. Thought it would be fun for her because there was a toy inside.”

Jennifer added, “After being in the water 30-45 seconds she stated her skin was hurting, upon looking she has received a chemical burn from a KIDS BATH BOMB. Just a warning, people.”

It seems as if Willow was only in the tub for less than a minute before she started experiencing pain. Her mother wants people to know that they should stay far away from these bath bombs, even though she has used her own bath bombs and never had a problem.

Mom Jennifer continued, “I called the company and the batch number being investigated and is likely going to be recalled as numerous reports have been made (not all the burning reaction she got). It is so easy for a person working in a factory to overdo the ingredients in a batch and just ignore it. I am posting this just in hopes people will monitor closely. Everyone loves bath bombs. Lesson learned. All natural ones from now on.”

Perhaps you have had a request for these little creatures but if that is the case, be sure to think twice before you use them. Any type of bath bomb could be problematic because there are many chemicals on the inside that we may not even be able to pronounce.

An official recall has not taken place but the batch number is HZ062HBAZATUR from this particular batch. If you happen to have one, you may want to look into it carefully.

Help spread the word. Share this on Facebook today.

Viral Video of the Day