What is the first thing you think about when you hear the word, exercise. Like many people, you might think about hitting the gym to lift some weights or perhaps running around the block a few times. Those are examples of exercise but they by no means the only option available.
In reality, there are also many simple forms of exercise and some are able to do extraordinary things. That is what makes these exercises so unique. They are simple to do and you can do them right from the comfort of your home. When you do them, you also have the ability to erase one of the biggest problems for many people, our double chin.
A double chin is more than just a cosmetic issue for overweight people; it is a problem that can happen to anyone. Many of us begin to experience this problem later in life, when our skin and muscles begin to lose some of their flexibility. It can also be an issue with extra fat and perhaps even dehydration. If you are someone who suffers from this problem, take heart. There are some options that can really help.
The following 5 exercises can be used to get rid of the double chin once and for all. Not only does it reduce the problem, it can even help to prevent the problem as well.
1. Duck lips – Raise your head and pucker your lips. This method make the skin more elastic. It also makes for a nice selfie.
2. Excellent fact – Push the jaw forward and turn your head. This will strain the muscles. Switch sides.
3. Touch the nose. Try to touch your tongue to the nose while holding your finder under your chin. Try it a few times and then relax
4. Ladle – Wrap the lower lip over the lowe teeth. Tilt your head and close the mouth. Keep the corners of the lips relaxed. Repeat up to 10 times
5. Fighting – This one can be done while watching TV. Hold your fists under the chin. It helps to remove a double chin by providing resistance.
This video shows more:
Be sure to share this with your friends on Facebook